ZEALS may present this Policy in languages other than Japanese; however, versions presented in languages other than Japanese are for reference only. If there are differences between the Japanese version and a non-Japanese version, the Japanese version will take precedence.
Article 1 (General rules)
Article 2 (Customer information that may be acquired by ZEALS)
ZEALS may acquire the following information (collectively called “personal information, etc.”) from customers:
(3) Age, date of birth
(5) Phone number, email address, and other contact information
(6) ID, password, etc., necessary for verifying the identity between the person accesses to the account and the customer
(7) Service usage history, activity-related information
(8) History of product purchases via the service, payment information
(9) Work history, qualifications, employment status, and salary-related information
(10) Content of inquiry-related conversations, video call recordings
(11) Device information, log information, browser type, IP address, cookies and other device identifiers
(12) Location information and other customer utilization information
(13) ID that the user uses with an external service, and other information whose disclosure to external linked services has been approved by the user via the external service’s privacy settings
(14) Other information that may be prescribed in an individual agreement, etc.